Team Spectacular
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Spectacular in a nutshell - Read me first!

Go down

Team Spectacular in a nutshell - Read me first! Empty Team Spectacular in a nutshell - Read me first!

Post  Necro Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 am

Team Spectacular is all about a bunch of people working together to clearing as much 10man content as possible, pushing themselves to the limit and gettting the achievements to prove it.

We offer a stress-free raiding environment with the notion that everyone is able to put their serious faces when striving towards a difficult task.
Each individual person needs to understand their class and what makes it tick, and be able to work in a team.
If we have more than 10 on a raid night, people might need to sit out, it happens, and if it does, we try and make sure everyone is involved, or we go play with alts on weekends.

Ultimate, if you're tired of the 25man hassle and you're keen do push yourself and clear hardmodes, and have fun while doing it, Team Spectacular may very well be what you're looking for.

Necro
Admin

https://teamspectacular.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum