Team Spectacular
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zen ... Ret Pally

3 posters

Go down

Zen ... Ret Pally Empty Zen ... Ret Pally

Post  Zen Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:43 am

-Character-
• Name: Zen
• Class: Paladin
• Spec (and offspec if you have one): Ret/Tank
• Professions/level: Jewelcrafting (403)
• Current Server: Amanthul

Please provide any additional information about your character that you think would be beneficial:

>> Some history so you know the gamer behind the toon! I have been playing WoW since it started. This toon is actually my first on Stormrage but stopped it at level 45 before I followed my friends horde-side to level a Warlock. Found it difficult to raid on US time so we moved to Amanthul horde when server started. Levelled and raided with a Shaman and Rogue until BC came out. After my son was born I went casual raiding as my guild raided at 8pm server time. Levelled a druid after that until Wotlk came out and made it my main. Joined another guild that raided 11pm~2am during Naxx and Ulduar before there broke apart. So not able to find any horde guilds raiding during that time I finally brought my pally here last December to level him up. So far I have been putting my efforts on my tank gear but have been more spectacular as a ret. As of last week I have been focusing on my ret gear.

Tell us about your gems, enchants, and spec, why you've chosen them, and how they are beneficial in a raid environment:
Currently my ret gear is not epic gemmed or enchanted as the money was used for my tank set. I should be able to get the gear to 213~232 with appropriate gems and enchants by end of next week.

Are you running a stable internet connection, or do you have any problems with graphic intensive fights?
>> No problems with my PC or connection ... stable all the time

Do you have Ventrilo, and do you have a mic that doesn't break eardrums?

>> Have vent! Also a private vent channel ^^. If you don't ask me to sing, no eardrums will be broken!

What are you looking for in a 10man raiding guild, and what are your goals with regards to raiding?
Progress. Close coordination. I am here in wow to see content and not loot. I have gone through 4~5 hour 40 man raids and yeah this is much better.

Tell us a little about yourself outside WoW:
I live in Singapore (+8 GMT). An am old gamer (40yo). Been playing games since 12 on Apple II. I work as an IS Manager in an MNC. I have 2 sons aged 1 and 6 (thats why I can only raid late nights). If I am not playing Wow, I'm with them. Oh yeah, I do aggro my wife at times for 'some late night raiding'. Be warned !

Are you available to raid regularly on Wed/Thu 11 - 2:30am? How many other nights per week would you usually be online at those times?
I am on most of the nights during these times. Currently going back and forth on my druid (Mormurder) on horde and this pally until I can find a guild to raid with.

Zen

Back to top Go down

Zen ... Ret Pally Empty Re: Zen ... Ret Pally

Post  Necro Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Heya Zen, I talked to you a little in game and im glad you put up an app Smile

I'm happy with your responses, you seem driven by content and not by gear, but atm I think your gear is going to overshadow perceptions of you in a raid environment.

So I'm going to say, work hard for a week, get your gear/gems/enchants up to scratch, and if you can do that, would be happy to take you on a trial ICC10 run Smile

Necro
Admin

https://teamspectacular.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:55 am

Fair enough ... I'll get back to you once gear is up there. Smile

Zen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nysha Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Zen wrote:Fair enough ... I'll get back to you once gear is up there. Smile

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions I'll be more then happy to help, either try and nab me in game, or just post back here.

Last edited by Nysha on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Someday I'll get my Sig to work @.@)
Nysha
Nysha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum